Based on requests from a recent customer conference, NetNumber are providing a platform for both common and specific concerns to be openly discussed at our CUSTOMER SECURITY SUMMIT.
The Summit will take place as a pre-workshop of the GSMA Mobile 360 Series Security Event in The Hague on 28 May 2019. It will be located alongside the main GSMA event at the Hilton Hotel in the city. Registrants will be entitled to attend the GSMA security event that follows on 28 (pm) & 29 May.
TUESDAY 28 MAY
10am-3pm NetNumber Dark Skies Customer Security Summit
- Patrick Donegan, Principal Analyst of HardenStance, will review “New Opportunities and New Risks from Cloudifying the 5G Core”. He will touch on the nature of the Service Based Architecture and the opportunities and threats presented by key aspects of 5G including inter-carrier signaling, network slicing and distributed edge clouds.
- Telecom Italia Sparkle, Turkcell and Tunisie Telecom will share their insights on the threat landscape and security considerations when transitioning from one “G” to the next.
- Pieter Veenstra, GSMA & NetNumber, will provide an update on 5G Security recommendations from the GSMA Fraud & Security Working Group
- Patrick Donegan will interview Nigel Jones, CEO of Koolspan, on Security Issues related to Calling & Messaging in Mobile Networks
- Join your peers for roundtable discussions moderated by security experts from Hardenstance, Koolspan, The Telecom Defense Limited Company* and NetNumber on network testing for security, fraud prevention and mitigation, approaches to signaling protection, and mobile authentication.
- Jean Gottschalk from The Telecom Defense Limited Company will help operators understand how to keep mobile networks safe from threats against privacy of subscribers, fraud and denial of service attacks that have emerged recently over signaling networks such as SS7 and Diameter.
3pm-6pm GSMA Mobile 360 Security Event
WEDNESDAY 29 MAY
9am-5.30pm GSMA Mobile 360 Security Event
If you have a security role in a communication service provider, MNO, MVNO or Enterprise Organisation, you are a customer of NetNumber, or official in an industry regulatory body we welcome you to register and join us for this interesting day of listening to peers, learning from experts, interactive discussion and lively debate.